In order to prevent you from using your spare time to clean your shower,we have developed a protective coating for your shower cabin.
How it works:
Protective coating is protecting glass surfaces (and ceramics) from the accumulation of lime scale and dirt.
Protection is done by means of a chemical reaction, connecting the coating tothe surface, the latter thereby becoming tack free. Once coated, theglass is converted into a water-repellent surface, smoothing it up byfilling the pores, reducing the friction coefficient, electrostatic sand the effects of the latter.
- Apply the KOLPA SAN PROTECTIVE COATING on the area to be protected by using a cloth.
- Leave for 40-50 minutes to allow the treated surfaces to dry completely. In case of high moisture content in the space, it is necessary to extend the operating time.
- Clean the surface by using a damp cloth or wash with non-abrasive detergent. Then let dry.
Use first the CLEANING FLUID to remove lime scale from the surface beforeapplying the protective coating. Otherwise the desired effect willnot be achieved by the protective coating.
- Protect your hands by using gloves. Apply the CLEANING FLUID on the surface to be treated by using the cloth here-attached.
- Leave for at least 1 hour, but preferably overnight.
- Rinse thoroughly and dry the surface.
Apply KOLPA SAN PROTECTIVE COATING after removal of lime scale by followingthe procedure applicable for new surfaces.
Caution: KOLPA SANPROTECTIVE COATING and CLEANING FLUID shall never be used onaluminium, plastic, chrome and acrylic surfaces. Otherwise they mightget damaged.
Cleaning of the bathroom
Thought to spend time in the bathroom with a towel in hand is deterring for anyone. In order to clean easily, KOLPA SAN cleaner is now availableto facilitate the problems in maintaining your bathroom.
Spray the KOLPA SAN Special Cleaner on the surface and leave it for a fewminutes, then rub. Havingcleaned the area, use water to wash it thoroughly and, if necessary,wipe dry. In case of heavier dirt, allow the cleaner to effect for alonger time or repeat the cleaning procedure. Do never use it onsurfaces sensitive to acid, such as marble, stone and lacquer.
5to 15% of non-ionic surfactants, perfume, preservative(Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone).
Servicelife: 2 years from date of manufacture printed on the packaging.
Caution:Containing phosphoric acid (CAS 7664-38-2). Risk of serious damage toeyes. Irritating the skin.
Safety information: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skinand eyes. If contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty ofwater and seek medical advice. If swallowed, seek medical adviceimmediately and show this container or label. Do not mix cleaners.Use of gloves recommended. Keep at room temperature.